Process of Little Hearts:
1. Our Work
Through the Little Hearts program we aim to save lives of babies with heart defects from under privileged section of society in association with Wockhardt Hospital.
Eligibility criteria for the surgery:
- Children of the age 0 to 15 years.
- Verification of age proof and medical reports of the children.
- Verification of income and residence proof of the parent.
- Conduct camps to identify needy and deserving patients
The Little Hearts programme of Wockhardt Foundation plans to give financial help to more and more children from under privileged strata of society with congenital heart diseases and save the young lives.
- More than 6000 congenital hearts surgeries done over last 15 years
- Youngest child at 4 hours of age underwent heart surgery.
- Smallest child (900gm) underwent open heart surgery.
- Off Pump Beating heart complex cardiac coronary surgery in Neonates.
Save a Life
- Support Congenital Heart Surgery !
- Put a smile back on a young baby.
- Karma will put a smile back on you.
All donations towards Little Hearts will receive 50% tax exemption under section 80-G